Dr. Gwen Maxwell was the first woman plastic surgeon in Tucson. She is board certified in Plastic Surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and holds over 20 years of experience in providing compassionate, attentive care for her patients. Dr. Maxwell was first drawn to plastic surgery to help women who require breast surgery after cancer treatments but has high-volume experience in a range of cosmetic procedures for the face, breasts, and body. A true perfectionist, Dr. Maxwell appreciates the ability to consistently grow in her practice with new, cutting-edge, or complex procedures.
- Graduated first in her class from the New Mexico School of Medicine
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- A fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- A member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- A member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery